In June 2021, the Flow Alliance hosted a webinar and expert discussion about bonding process considerations for diagnostic microfluidic consumables. Request your webinar on demand by filling in the form.
What will you learn?
Which considerations influence the selection of the right bonding process? And how to select a bonding technique that exceeds all application requirements, such as biocompatibility, excellent optical properties, smooth surface and more?
Get all your questions answered about bonding technologies for your polymer injection moulded consumable:
- The function and purpose of bonding (classic slide to slide bonding, hybrid integration, bonding of components to surfaces)
- Overcoming challenges – such as channel clogging
- Bonding technologies overview and their pros and cons (solvent-, thermal-, adhesive- (UV), PSA assisted bonding, laser and ultrasonic welding)
- From lab to production: how to scale up
- Bonding process development during product development - how does that work and when does it become relevant
This Flow Alliance webinar will be your guide to select the ideal bonding process for your diagnostic microfluidic consumable. Fill out the form to get access to your recording.
Request the Webinar on Demand about bonding process considerations for diagnostic microfluidic consumables: